2019 VA Synopsis: Management of Chronic Insomnia and OSA12 March, 2020
NSD at the 34th Annual NAFP Summer CME Meeting22 August, 2023
Nevada Sleep Diagnostics provides an essential service
- Good quality sleep is necessary for a healthy immune system. In these trying times, everyone needs their immune systems to operate at their best to fight off the Coronavirus.
- The Coronavirus has the ability to seriously effect respiratory function in patients who have been infected.
- Knowing the quality of your sleep gives you the options to improve your general health.
- Concerned about attending an in-lab sleep study in one of our Joint Commission Accredited and sanitized lab facilities? We can mail you a home sleep test.
- Our home sleep tests can check for significant respiratory system events, measure your oxygen levels throughout the night, and even check for insomnia.
- With proper hygiene, sanitation habits, and a good night’s sleep, you can minimize your risk of Covid-19.